when you look back to your life, do you have any regrets?
before I started my spiritual journey, I had a lot. small and big ones. some were important and others not. but I found out for myself, that I had to let go of them. they are over, they´re unchangeable. it is dallying thinking about these things happened in the past. live every moment, live your life! do what you want to do, what your heart is telling you. one day you`ll die, and I guess the most satisfying thing is to look back and regret nothing!
the most regrets of the dying are similar. they didn’t live their life as they wanted. they were holding back living a life full of dreams, because of fear what others think.
do you want to look back on your life and say “I wish..
- I´d had the courage to live my life like I wanted, not the life others expected of me.
- I didn’t care so much what other people says.
- I’d had the courage to express my feelings, say more “I love you” to others and myself.
- that I had let myself be happier.
- I´d had the courage to take more risks.
- I had traveled more when I was younger and had the chance.”
I don’t think so. I think every human being wants to die happy, full of joy and fulfillment, with a smile on the face and peace in his soul.
you´re here to work for this. your whole life you can prepare your pass by.
- define yourself, listen to your inner voice and do what you want to do.
- stop thinking you´re not good, intelligent, bold.., enough. if you have a dream, go for it. no matter what others say about!
“everybody said it is impossible, until someone came along who didn’t know about and just did it.”
- don’t think you have to do something because society says so. free yourself from “happiness-barriers”.
- be grateful, celebrate your life!
- take risks. just do it!